The NBA released the numbers of the most popular jerseys in the league, the stats used for this list covers the October to December period.
That period included record-setting Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales days, with the league showing double-digit sales growth over 2012.
At no surprise, Lebron James tops the list and, even though is coming off of a serious injury and the other is out for the rest of the season because of an injury, Kobe Bryant passed the injured Derrick Rose for the second spot.I am kind of shock to see Carmelo cracking the Top 5 because of the circus that is going on in New York, but it is what it is. The Philadelphia 76ers Michael Carter-Williams (15th) is the only on the list.
Here’s the Top 15:
Top 15 Most Popular NBA Jerseys:
1. LeBron James, Miami Heat
2. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
3. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
4. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
5. Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks
6. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
7. Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
8. Chris Paul, Los Angeles Clippers
9. Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
10. Blake Griffin, Los Angeles Clippers
11. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
12. James Harden, Houston Rockets
13. Rajon Rondo, Boston Celtics
14. Paul George, Indiana Pacers
15. Michael Carter-Williams, Philadelphia 76ers